Friday, January 14, 2011

Click

.
Have you ever been in a situation where you really wanted to do something, go somewhere, or make something happen ~ and no matter how much energy or effort you put into it, it just didn’t come together?
And then suddenly everything clicks ~ and almost without effort on your side things start moving!

So what changed?

There are any number of things that might have changed to let this happen:
  • Timing ~ it (finally) became ‘the right time’ for it.
  • You let go of it and allowed it to move in its own direction.
  • You learned whatever life-lesson was there that was stopping it from ‘clicking’.

In each of these things, the universe determines whether things can move forward for you.

Looking at ‘timing’ this way, there is our human sense of timing ~ which often has this perspective of haste associated with it: ‘I want it and I want it now’. If the Universe’s timing happens to be in our future ~ chances are whatever it is we are working toward isn’t going to ‘click’.
On the other hand, sometimes what we really want to accomplish or have in our lives is so important to us that we hold on to it very tightly. We want it exactly the way we envision it ~ without realizing that the universe wants us to have all of that and more. More than we ever could imagine... And so the universe may patiently be waiting for us to let go, so it can move it in the direction that is truly best for us. From a universal perspective that is...
As we look at our life-lessons, it becomes really interesting! It can work something like this: When we are working on bringing more prosperity into our lives ~ more money if you wish ~ we may understand the value of money, yet until we fully comprehend the value of ourselves, it’s not happening. The prosperity (or money) in this example then is tied to things like self-worth, self-esteem, self-respect etc.

Here are three questions that can give insight into what is stopping the ‘click’ from happening:
  • Is this something I really need in my life, or something I want? Nothing wrong with ‘wanting’ something, but something you need for your personal, or even spiritual path, tends to come into your life easier.
  • Is this something that is truly a priority for me at this point in my life? Or do I, deep down inside of me,  want to spend my time and energy on something else entirely?
  • Do I honestly believe I am worth it? Am I truly convinced I deserve having it in my life?

When it is something you need, something that is a priority to you, and you know with all your heart you are worth having it ~ chances are you will hear that clicking sound every step of the way!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment