Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Perfect Timing

.
There are instances in our lives when ‘everything comes together’.

About two months ago, this happened for me.
I was already thinking about ‘doing things differently’ and rearranging my life accordingly ~ yet I had no idea as to how to go about it...

I had already started with giving our website a new look; making it obvious how to choose the language the information is presented in. I was considering putting together new products. What I was unsure about was how to go from there. Having new products is nice, but how do you let the world know about it?

Then the e-book ‘Getting paid for who you are’ was given to me.
And reading it was an eye-opener!

It became clear that what I want is freedom. This meant that my new products should give me this freedom, rather than taking all my time and tie me down.
And just as I realized that this was exactly what I had been looking for, the help I needed to ‘do things differently’ ~ but still was thinking ‘This is great, but now what?’ ~ the Get Paid University opened its doors and started a six week training course.

It was a matter of perfect timing!
Luckily I realized this ~ it had gotten my attention ~ and I signed up right away!

What I expected to get out of it was a roadmap on how to set up a website that would generate online business.
What I got out of it was a new perspective on how to go about things. Not just business related things, but also about what I really want to do, what my desires and wishes are, what my goals are...
It turned out I had embarked upon a journey that invited me to take an honest look at my life, to prioritize, and to step out of my comfort zone and into the world!

As the training moved forward, I found an entire new support system that would encourage me and help me take the next step. And with every step I took toward creating my business seemed to have repercussions throughout my life. My confidence started growing.

And pretty soon, people around me started noticing.
I started getting positive feedback from unexpected sources ~ from people I hadn’t seen for a while. I received encouragement to start teaching more classes.
All in all, as I stepped further out of my comfort zone, I seemed to become more ‘visible’.

To me, it is an example on how the universe works...
Through perfect timing, all the resources I would ever want or need were right at my finger tips, allowing me to take the next step on my personal (spiritual) path!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment