Friday, June 25, 2010

Manifestation

.
While on a spiritual path, at some point or other, ‘manifestation’ comes up. It may be in the context of creating things, or manifesting the things we need and desire in our lives. And most of us may have heard the phrase: ‘Be careful what you wish for, you may get it!’

So, starting from the premise that we can actually manifest the things we want in our lives; how can we do so successfully? How can we go about it in a way that we end up with what we envisioned ending up with, rather than bringing things we may not have expected into our lives?

The process of manifestation has a couple of guidelines we need to keep in mind. The first one is that there are no ‘half packages’.
If we work on manifesting a big house and a fancy car ~ chances are they will come with a type of job that allows us to pay for all of that. This may mean that we find ourselves going for additional education in order to qualify for a job like that ~ or, if we already qualify, find ourselves working more hours than we had anticipated. In other words, we really do get the whole package!
The other guideline is that the things that will help our personal growth on average are easier to bring into our lives than the things we desire ‘just for the fun of it’.
And finally, focusing our energy on the positive aspects of the things we want to manifest, will help us moving forward easier and sometimes more quickly than we thought possible!

Personally, that is where I find myself slipping every once in a while...
When I want to change something in my life, or manifest something that is going to work better for me; I find that at least initially I complain about the things that don’t work in my life, rather than on the things that can make my life, or any specific situation in my life, better.

From an energy perspective then, with every complaint I put more energy into the things that aren’t working for me, rather than using my energy for turning the situation around! Consequently, I am not brining into my life that which I envisioned. At best I am manifesting more reasons to complain...

To really get the most out of the process of manifestation, we need to not dwell on a bad situation, but look at the facts of the situation we want to change and identify the things that do work for us; or how we desire the situation to be instead. Then focus our energy on the actual steps we can take to make this happen in our life.

And while I have found the results of manifestation to be surprising sometimes ~ they have always been pleasant surprises!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment